1.6-m Perkin Elmer Telescope
1998, February 5/6: Overview
Observer: Eduardo Telles, Nivaldo
- Detector: WI101
- (More detailed online information about
instrumentation not available!)
Number of exposed CCD frames:
- Bias: 10
- Flat Field:
- 3 exposures of 4 sec; named: "flat field 234 "
- 3 exposures of 2 sec; named: "flat field 7100 "
- 1 exposure of 240 sec; named: "flat field 10800 "
- 3 exposures of 120 sec; named: "flat field 10800 "
- Object: 14
List of observed objects:
To get more information about the observations of an individual object,
select it using the corresponding radio button and click the
"submit" button thereafter.
These data become/became public on:
2000 February 5
(subject to consent of observer or
in case of interest
contact the data bank manager first!)
Certain observations of the night
may have a different release date.
Consult the page for the